3/19/11

Luxury Salad

Sooo... In Black Books, my favorite britcom, Bernard, the proprieter unwisely decides to turn his bookstore into a restaurant by night after experiencing the brewed bean leasure bookstore complete with fluffed up lime colored couch forced upon him by Manny. He makes this absurd creation named Luxury Pie into which goes everything but the kitchen sink. With ingredients flying he makes a detestable loathesome creation.

Well, Luxury Salad is the name my old man gave to my salads, although they are not loathesome. I prepared these almost daily in an effort to look (be) more healthy-HA! Here are some pics of my Luxury Salads. They are an easy way to use Costco's laughable copious portions of vegetables. Some days they include cottage cheese with tuna, cottage cheese with sliced beef and a mixture of cheeses and nuts. Others include a southwestern flare of black beans with rice or corn seasoned with one of my favorites, dried ground Chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment